City on a Hill Health Clinic provides free medical care for minor injuries or illnesses for those without insurance. Care is given by qualified, volunteer, medical staff. The weekly clinic is open on Tuesday evenings.
Patients should call ahead for an appointment.(Phone Hours are: Mondays from 9a - 5p or Tuesday 10a - 5p) Feel free to leave a message during off hours. There may be a delay in returning your call, but someone will call you as soon as possible.
The Clinic is a ministry of City on a Hill and financially supported by:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI
- Community Foundation of Holland/Zeeland Area
- MI Department of Community Health
- Greater Ottawa County United Way
- and many individuals, churches, and area businesses.